Cranford HVAC Maintenance Plans
Importance of Regular System Maintenance
Your heater and air conditioner are vital to your year-round comfort, but like any other equipment, these systems require regular maintenance to continue to serve you. Don’t wait until something goes wrong with your HVAC before you call for professional service.
Maintenance offers several benefits including:
- Improves HVAC efficiency
- Lowers your energy bills
- Improves air quality
- Allows your technician to find and fix small issues before they worsen
- Keeps your manufacturer’s warranty intact
- Extends the life expectancy of your equipment
Infinite Comfort has a comprehensive Maintenance Plan available that will not only keep your HVAC system at peak condition year after year but also give you the most value for your hard-earned money.
Learn more about our maintenance program today at (908) 398-2486!
What You Get from Our Maintenance Plans
If you want to have the peace of mind knowing for sure your HVAC system will run without a hitch all year, maintenance is key. Infinite Comfort’s Maintenance Plan makes it easier for you and your wallet. In addition to routine inspection and tune-up of your heater and air conditioner, our plan comes with other exclusive offers.
Our Cranford HVAC maintenance contract include:
- Two precision tune-ups a year – Get one comprehensive maintenance before the heating season and another before the cooling season every year. Our technicians will thoroughly inspect your system, clean the unit as needed, replace the filter, fine-tune the components, and advise you of potential issues.
- Discount on repairs – As a service plan member, you will receive a 10% discount on labor and parts for any work you require that year.
- Priority service – Move to the front of the line whenever you call for any heating, air conditioning, and indoor air quality services, especially during emergencies.
- No overtime rates – Need HVAC repairs outside the normal business hours? Infinite Comfort does not charge any additional fee for service plan members, so feel free to call us day or night!
For more information about our Maintenance Plan, contact us. Our team would be more than happy to address all your questions and concerns. We are also standing by to sign you up when you’re ready!
Dial (908) 398-2486 to talk to a member of our team today.