Cranford AC Maintenance & Repair
Let Our Cranford AC Repair Pros Fix Your AC Problems
When your air conditioner malfunctions during the summer, it can be more than just an inconvenience. In especially hot weather, or for the very young or elderly, heat can pose a dangerous health risk.
Infinite Comfort is here for you. Even on weekends, we are available for repairs and will act quickly to restore your comfort and safety. If you are looking to avoid expensive repairs or early replacement, we offer an off-season AC inspection and tune-up that will help you keep cool all summer long.
Schedule your spring AC tune-up in Cranford, Elizabeth, or nearby at (908) 398-2486!
5 Signs You Need AC Repair
1. Loud noises - All AC units make some noise, but if something new is audible from the next room over then make sure to call in our Cranford AC repair experts before a small breakdown becomes a big one.
2. A burning smell - If something smells musky or rotten then you've likely got air ducts that could use a good cleaning. A burning smell wouldn't be coming from your ducts however, this means your AC unit could use an inspection.
3. Ice or water accumulation - If you have a dirty air filter and your AC is running without proper airflow, then your coolant could go unchecked and your AC could freeze over. You could also have a leak in your condensate line or pan, either way your Cranford AC repair expert can help get your unit back on track in no time.
4. Poor airflow - If the fan in your AC has malfunctioned, then you won't get the airflow you need to properly cool your home. You could also have a leak in your air ducts, also make sure to check that there's no furniture blocking your air vents before you call in our specialists in AC repair in Cranford.
5. Warm air - If you're not getting the cooling you need, first check your air filter. If your air filter is fine, you could try seeing if your evaporator coil needs a good cleaning.
Prevention Is the Best Medicine
The best thing you can do to prolong the life of your air conditioner is to schedule regular maintenance. This keeps dirt and excess condensation from damaging your AC unit’s components over time and puts an experienced set of eyes on your system on a routine basis, which means problems get caught more quickly.
During a maintenance check, our technicians look out for several potential problems, such as:
- Refrigerant leaks
- Worn or damaged electrical components
- Dirty filters, coils, or evaporators
- Clogged condensate drains
- Thermostat inaccuracies
- Clutter or growth around a compressor, reducing airflow
How Infinite Comfort Can Help
Where comfort is concerned, we tell our customers to “err on the side of caution.” We encourage Cranford area residents to schedule regular maintenance appointments, so a small cooling problem doesn’t become a major discomfort—or even a safety risk—in hot weather.
But for those unavoidable problems, we can be there for you. Infinite Comfort offers weekend availability and same-day appointments for repairs. Our technicians are experienced professionals who will solve the problem fast.
Get your Cranford AC repair or maintenance by calling (908) 398-2486. Don’t wait!