Cranford Heating Services
Cranford Heater Repair Will Keep You Warm All Winter
During the chilly winter, nothing sounds better than getting home and curling up in front of a crackling fire. While fireplaces add a nice ambiance to the room, it's your heating system that does majority of the work. Turn to Infinite Comfort to keep your heater or furnace working the way it should. Our skilled heating specialists have the experience and tools necessary to provide exceptional, affordable heating services in Cranford. Whether you need a tune-up before the fall starts or need a heat pump fixed, we've got you covered! Our team takes the time to explain any issues we find and the customized solutions we create so that you can make an informed decision about your home.
Reliable Heating Professionals You Can Trust
To keep your home cozy in the fall and winter, it’s a good idea to have your furnace or heater checked at the start of the season. This way, one of our professional technicians can spot any problems with your system before it needs major repairs.
We can also offer advice and provide free consultation on new furnace installation. Whatever your heating needs, Infinite Comfort has the reliable technicians and salespeople you can trust.
Our top-quality heating services in Cranford include:
- Maintenance and tune-ups
- System testing
- Thermostat calibration
- Diagnosis and repair for problems
- New installation and replacements
- Expertise in central heating units, home boilers, and more
- Additions to existing systems, such as central hot-air humidifiers
Our team of professionals has a wide range of experience to help you find the right heating solution for your home.
5 Signs You Need Heater Repair
1. Loud noises - All heaters make a little bit of noise, particularly when starting up, but if you're hearing a banging or screeching sound that's audible from the next room over then give a call to our Cranford heater repair specialists.
2. Weird smells - First, if you have a gas furnace and smell rotten eggs then you have a gas leak and should leave the premises. When first starting the heater for the season, it will burn some excess dust and that's completely normal for the first couple of hours. But if your smelling an electrical burn, smoke, or gun powder then something is awry.
3. Rising utility bills - This happens because either you're experiencing heat-loss or you're machine isn't at 100%. When your furnace isn't operating at 100% it will take up more inputs to produce the same level of output. This might seem okay until you go to pay your utility bill. Give our Cranford heater repair pros a call to get you back to your normal utility bill.
4. Inconsistent heat - This could be happening because of furniture that's blocking an air-vent. If that's not the problem then maybe you have a leak in your ducts and are experiencing some heat-loss that your thermostat isn't registering.
5. Dry heat - Gas furnaces, especially older units, have a tendency to emit incredibly dry heat. This kind of heat will make your lips chapped and sometimes even wilt your plants.
Don’t Wait—Call Infinite Comfort Today
It’s easy to take your furnace for granted until it has a problem. At Infinite Comfort, we know the best way to keep your home warm and happy is to take care of things ahead of time. Whether your furnace needs maintenance, or you think you might need a furnace or boiler replacement, don’t wait—act now to make sure you and your loved ones are comfortable all season long.
Call (908) 398-2486 to reach Infinite Comfort, the Cranford HVAC service you can trust. We also serve homeowners in Elizabeth and the surrounding areas.