Cranford Furnace Installation & Replacement
Trust Us with All Your Heating Needs
Installing a heating unit, whether as part of a new building or a replacement for an old system, is an involved process. Where your family’s comfort and safety are concerned, you don’t want to take chances.
You want a licensed and insured HVAC technician to oversee the installation of your heater. Moreover, you want a well-reviewed company, with a reputation for customer satisfaction. In short, you want Infinite Comfort.
Call us today at (908) 398-2486 to get a free estimate for your furnace installation in Cranford, Elizabeth, or the surrounding areas.
5 Signs You Need Furnace Replacement
1. Rising utility bills - One thing that all old HVAC units have in common is that they'll become less efficient over time. While you can subscribe to regular maintenance or get a repair when you notice these rising costs, furnace replacement is going to be the best way to handle those costs in the long run.
2. Poor indoor air quality - Old furnaces, especially oil units, have a tendency to pump out very dry heat. Look out for irritated skin or dying plants and if you notice a drastic change in your indoor air quality then contact our Cranford furnace replacement experts.
3. Your unit won't turn on - First check that the pilot light is lit and the right color. If you have an electrical unit it could be the outlet your furnace is plugged into. If neither of those is the culprit then your furnace could be on its last legs.
4. Old age - Furnaces usually last anywhere from 15-20 years so if your unit is older than that you should think twice before throwing more money into repairs.
5. Repair after repair - If your unit is needing repairs multiple times each season then you may be better off consulting our Cranford furnace replacement experts. Also, if an old unit has an expensive repair you should always think twice about replacement.
Making the Right Choices for Your Home
The average homeowner doesn’t know enough about wiring, ventilation, or up-to-date heating technology to make informed choices about their home’s new furnace or boiler. That’s where we come in. We have the knowledge and experience to consider your heating needs from every angle, then install the system that will provide the highest level of comfort you deserve.
When installing your heater, we always make sure of the following:
- The unit capacity is appropriate for your space
- The ductwork is as simple and efficient as possible
- The electricity/power supply is sufficient for your heating needs
- The price of the system is within your budget
When all these elements come together, you know you have a system—and a heating service—you can trust.
Your Comfort Always Comes First
At Infinite Comfort, we pride ourselves on our professionalism and strong client relationships. We strive for your complete satisfaction with our services. You and your family’s needs come before any product or sales pitch. That’s why our customers trust us with their heating and HVAC needs, whether big or small.
Experience the Infinite Comfort difference. Learn more by calling our Cranford furnace replacement specialists at (908) 398-2486.