Cranford Heating Repair
Keeping You Warm & Cozy at an Affordable Price
Let’s face it—New Jersey winters can get excruciatingly cold and you need a reliable and fully functioning heating unit to keep your family safe and warm inside your home. If you happen to turn on your system for the first time in the winter and it doesn’t power up or produce warm air, you need a reliable company to turn to. That’s where Infinite Comfort comes in. Our Cranford heating repair experts are available 24/7 to assist you. Due to our experience and training, we are capable of working on any make or model of heating unit. Best of all, we guarantee your 100% satisfaction; if you’re unsatisfied with our work, we will make it right or give your money back.
Five Signs You Need Heating Repair
1. Loud noises - All heaters make a little bit of noise, particularly when starting up, but if you're hearing a banging or screeching sound that's audible from the next room over then give a call to our expert Cranford heating repair technicians.
2. Weird smells - First, if you have a gas furnace and smell rotten eggs, then you have a gas leak and should leave the premises. When first starting the heater for the season, it will burn some excess dust and that's completely normal for the first couple of hours. But if you're smelling an electrical burn, smoke, or gun powder then something is awry and you should call our Cranford furnace repair experts immediately.
3. Rising utility bills - This happens because either you're experiencing heat-loss or your machine isn't at 100%. When your furnace isn't operating at 100% it will take up more inputs to produce the same level of output. This might seem okay until you go to pay your utility bill. Give our pros a call to get you back to your normal utility bill.
4. Inconsistent heat - This could be happening because of furniture that's blocking an air-vent. If that's not the problem, then maybe you have a leak in your ducts and are experiencing some heat-loss that your thermostat isn't registering.
5. Dry heat - Gas furnaces, especially older units, have a tendency to emit incredibly dry heat. This kind of heat will make your lips chapped and sometimes even wilt your plants.
Types of Heating Systems We Can Repair
At Infinite Comfort, there’s no project that’s too big or small for us to take on. Additionally, we are so confident in the quality of our heating repair in Cranford that we back it with a one-year warranty on workmanship.
Due to our years in the business, we can confidently repair the following types of heating systems:
- Furnaces: Because these systems rely on forced air to heat your home, it could be that there’s an issue with your heat source or blower motor. Our Cranford furnace repair specialists will perform a thorough inspection of your unit to determine the cause of the issue and get it repaired in no time.
- Heat pumps: While these are an eco- and budget-friendly option for heating, they do tend to break down if you have to run it continuously when the temperatures drop significantly. Fear not, though! Our expert technicians will have yours up and running again.
- Boilers: From dirt to dust, and even air, there are many things that can clog your pipes, eventually leading to damaged internal components of your boiler. Whether we need to thoroughly clean your unit or replace a part, there’s nothing we can’t handle.
- Any other type of heating system: At Infinite Comfort, we’ve seen it all. Even if you have a custom-built heater or a one-of-a-kind system, we are certain we have the skills and know-how to ensure it is fixed and continues to provide you with warmth.
Prevent the Need for Repairs with Maintenance
There’s nothing worse than the panic that ensues from turning on your heating unit only for it to not power up, especially if it’s on the coldest day of the year. While we do provide 24/7 emergency heater repair in Cranford, you can prevent events like this by investing in routine maintenance. Consider signing up for our maintenance plan, which provides you with a seasonal tune-up before winter begins.