Trusted and Experienced Ductwork Cleaning Experts
When you are ready to have your ductwork inspected and cleaned, it’s important that you find a professional service provider to clean your system. Duct cleaning is not an easy task, and if it is handled improperly, you can end up with damaged ducts and polluted air in your home. At Infinite Comfort, our Cranford duct cleaning professionals have years of experience working with homeowners to ensure their HVAC systems are clean.
We are a family owned and operated service provider committed to providing our community with safe and reliable services that help make homes more comfortable. When you choose our trustworthy ductwork cleaning experts, you will feel confident knowing our teams are licensed, trained, and experienced HVAC professionals who understand the importance of professionalism and integrity.
How to Know When to Call for Duct Cleaning Services?
If you aren’t sure whether your Cranford home would benefit from duct cleaning, there are signs that can indicate your ductwork is dirty. Soiled ductwork can expose your home to particles, debris, and dirt.
So, when your ductwork is dirty, it can start to impact the effectiveness of your entire HVAC system.
So, if you’ve noticed signs of dirty ductwork, like:
- Dusty Surfaces: When your ductwork is dirty, the particles in your system will circulate throughout the home, which materializes as extremely dusty surfaces and more dust bunnies than typically found in your home.
- Clogged Air Filters: Air filters should be cleaned or replaced every 30 to 60 days. When you are cleaning them, it’s a great time to notice if they are more clogged than usual. If your filters are trapping elevated levels of dust and dirt, it could be a sign your air ducts need cleaning. Dirty ductwork will circulate pollutants and allergens throughout your home.
- Reduced Air Flow: When the flow of heat or cool air coming from your system seems inadequate, you may want to have your ductwork checked for clogs and blockages. There should be a consistent stream of air coming from your vents, and when there isn’t, you should schedule an inspection of your ductwork.
- Poor Health: If you’ve been regularly sick with respiratory issues like asthma, wheezing, and associated coughs and sore throat, it could be associated with indoor air quality issues. Your respiratory system is sensitive to inhaled pollution, and dirt and indoor pollution can have significant impact on your health.
There are other issues that could cause some of these signs, however, none of these signs should go ignored. So, if you notice any of these issues plaguing your HVAC system, you should contact our Cranford duct cleaning professionals to get started working towards a cleaner HVAC system. The dirt and particles trapped inside your ductwork need to be cleaned out by a professional. When you allow just anyone to clean your system, you could risk adding even more allergens and dirt back into your home.
What Are The Benefits of Professional Duct Cleaning?
Did you know that the air inside your home can be up to 5 times more polluted than the air outside? This is because dust, dirt, and other contaminants can accumulate in your ductwork over time and circulate throughout your home. Professional duct cleaning can help improve your indoor air quality and provide a range of other benefits:
- Reduces allergens and irritants
- Removes unpleasant odors
- Improves airflow and energy efficiency
- Extends the lifespan of your HVAC system
- Helps prevent costly repairs and breakdowns
Is Duct Cleaning Worth it?
Without proper duct cleaning, your unit may become inefficient, will be exposed to diseases, and may end up spending more on HVAC repair throughout the year. With all considered, this makes duct cleaning worth it. According to data gathered from North Jersey, a local news site, New Jersey is considered one of the most polluted areas in the nation. Shall this continue to be the case, duct cleaning would definitely be worth it.
How Often Should You Have Your Ducts Cleaned?
There is no specific answer to the question of how often should air ducts be cleaned other than when they need to be. Typically it is recommended by most HVAC contractors to have air ducts professionally cleaned every 3 to 5 years. It tends to be around this time frame when the problems that are associated with dirty air ducts begin to become prominent. How often ducts should be cleaned based on how often the HVAC system is used as well as the health of the family. People with allergies may want to have their ducts cleaned more frequently.